Used well, LinkedIn is a tool that helps advance your job search and career by helping you connect with hiring managers, be found by recruiters, and keep in touch with your professional connections.
This 30-day challenge will help you build your network, connect with recruiters and hiring managers, improve your online presence, and stay “top of mind” with people you know — and people you want to know.
This challenge will walk you through 60 LinkedIn daily actions to choose from. In just a few minutes a day, you complete one activity. You commit to 30-days of consistent action, choosing from actions in six different areas:
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile
- Connecting With Contacts, Companies, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers
- Creating Content (Status Updates and LinkedIn Publishing)
- Getting Involved in Groups
- Giving and Getting Endorsements and Recommendations